Board of Managers
Currently, the Board of Managers consists of:
Dr. Jens Gerhardt (CEO)
Sven Göbel (CFO)
1. Mr. Gert Purkert (Chairman), Munich, Managing Board of AURELIUS Equity Opportunities SE & Co. KGaA
2. Dr. Frank Forster, Munich, company lawyer of AURELIUS Equity Opportunities SE & Co. KGaA
3. Fritz Seemann, Dusseldorf, Managing Board of AURELIUS Equity Opportunities SE & Co. KGaA
4. Dr. Martin Schoefer, Munich, Board of AURELIUS Beteiligungsberatungs AG
5. Alexander Herbst, Trassenheide, Carpenter
6. Ronny Riechert, Greifswald, Painters
Dr. Jens Gerhardt
CEO, (appointed 31st January 2012)
Dr. Gerhardt initially worked as a consultant for McKinsey after studying physics in Hamburg and Economic and Social Sciences subsequently gaining a doctorate. A long career in the communications industry then followed, most recently in 2011 as COO in a Swiss company. Jens Gerhardt, born in 1967, is a passionate surfer and sailing enthusiast.
CFO (appointed 11th July 2012)
After studying industrial engineering mechanical engineering at the Technical University of Darmstadt Sven Goebel was an executive in the commercial and technical areas of different production companies operate. He has extensive industry knowledge of the plastics processing industry, glass industry and beverage industry. In recent years, Mr. Goebel worked, born in 1964, as an interim manager in the restructuring.