Privilege Marine is proud to receive the "Prix Etienne Marcel 2016" Award !
National sign of recognition of a responsible entrepreneurship.
This Award has been presented in an exceptional place, the Senate, by Antoine BOULAY, Director of Institutional Affairs of BPI France, with Bernard COHEN-HADAD, Chairman of the Etienne Marcel Award, Delphine DECHAUX, Journalist for Challenges and President of the Jury, François ASSELIN, President of CGPME, Jeanne-Marie PROST, President of the Payment Periods Observatory and Laure BERGALA, President of AJPME.
The shipyard is focused on the construction of luxury cruising boats, taylor made. The sailboats "Feeling", the sailing catamarans "Privilege" and power catamarans "Euphorie" are built through artisanal process perfectly managed by a team with a hundred passionated collaborators.
The attention of the Etienne Marcel Award jury has been held by :
- The important development seducing international customers and using a dynamic HR strategy and management
- Mixing the generations around a work of excellence. Every day, men and women with strong experience, most of them are up to 55 years old, provide their precious know-how in the different operations to young recruits (less than 30 years old), promise of renewal and future
- Succeed mobilizing the collaborators of the shipyard, naval architect, young apprentices, designers, main suppliers, to make these 30-years-old brands the top-of-the-range brands of the market
- A true listening and strong relation with customers and owners
- Through its exceptional yachts, Privilege Marine carries the colours of the Made In France in all the oceans !